Lesson Information & Payment Options
- Lessons typically coincide with weeks of the Victorian school term, but enrolments are welcome any time of the year. Students may opt to study over the summer holidays, or arrange standalone holiday lessons if practical.
- Weekly or fortnightly lessons available. Evenings welcome.
- Fees are payable one term OR half-term in advance, due by the second lesson. Weekly payments are also welcome, but must always be paid one lesson in advance.
- Missed lessons are non-refundable, so please reschedule at a mutually convenient time. At least 24 hours’ notice is appreciated.
- Payments methods accepted are: direct deposit, cash, or cheque.
Studio Fees for 2016
*In-school fees are priced separately to studio fees – please refer to your enrolment form.
NOTE: A 15-minute, no-obligation meeting is free for any students or parents wanting to visit the studio and discuss tuition. (The meeting does not take the form of a lesson.)
- 30 minutes = $22
(recommended for children 11 and under)
- 45 minutes = $30
(recommended for students 12+)
- 60 minutes = $40
(recommended for adults or students over 15)
90-minute lessons (which include a short break) may also be arranged if needed – perhaps you’re an older beginner, or past student wishing to return and gain new skills or insight, and who appreciates a thorough period for study? I’d love to meet you – so do get in touch here!